What is Google AdSense? Google AdSense allows publishers of websites to serve automatic text, image, video and rich media adverts that are targeted to site content and audience. This Google AdSense tutorial and course will give you a general introduction to Google AdSense, and will cover topics such as Google AdSense policies, custom channels, search box placement, rich image ads, placement targeting, blocking and allowing ads, reviewing your ads and performance reports, and finally how to use Google AdSense to help you earn a living, allowing you perhaps the freedom to work for yourself, from home, or abroad. This Google AdSense tutorial course will be of great interest to professionals who want to promote their website more effectively and to learners who want a better understanding of how to use Google AdSense and how it operates. This course is essential learning for any budding online entrepreneur or individual seeking a career in an online business environment.
Upon completion of this Google AdSense tutorial course you should be able to: - Start using Google AdSense on your site. - Maximise the advertiser pool that might be interested in advertising on your site. - Control which ads are shown on your site. - Control where ads are placed on your site. - Use Google Adsense to review the performance of the ads on your site. - Understand the difference between text only and rich image media ads. - Customize your ad preferences to suit your needs. - Understand Google AdSense policies.
All Alison courses are free to study. To successfully complete a course you must score 80% or higher in each course assessments. Upon successful completion of a course, you can choose to make your achievement formal by purchasing an official Alison Diploma, Certificate or PDF.
Having an official Alison document is a great way to share your success. Plus it’s:
- Ideal for including in CVs, job applications and portfolios
- An indication of your ability to learn and achieve high results
- An incentive to continue to empower yourself through learning
- A tangible way of supporting the Alison mission to empower people everywhere through education.
Modules List( 2 )
UNDERSTANDING GOOGLE ADSENSE
1 Google AdSense
This course outlines everything you need to know about Google AdSense. Google AdSense is a program run by Google that allows publishers of sites to serve automatic text, image, video, and rich media adverts that are targeted to site content and audience.
- Introduction to Google AdSense
- Google AdSense Interface
- Google AdSense Insights
- Google AdSense Efficiency
- AdSense Policy Webinar – Being Policy Compliant
- Custom Channels
- AdSenes for Search – Search box placement
- Enable Text and ImageAds
- Creating an ad unit
- Utilize Link Units
- Simplify your ad management and gain performance insights
- Opt-in to Placement Targeting
- Determining eligible ads for your content pages
- Google AdSense – Allow and Block Ads
- Google AdSense – Additional Publisher Resources Webmaster Tools
- Ad Review Center
- Performance Report Tabs
- Advanced reporting
- Understanding your CPM: Part 1 (effective cost per thousand impressions)
- Understanding your CPM: Part 2 (effective cost per thousand impressions)
- Make Money on Blogger using Google AdSense
- What Has AdSense Done for You?
END OF COURSE ASSESSMENT
2 Google AdSense Assessment
You must score 80% or more to pass this assessment.
- Google AdSense- Assessment