Photoshop Elements 15 for Beginners
Learn Photoshop Elements 15 with this video-guided course from Simon Sez IT
Take this certificate on your own.
Start now and learn at your own pace.
CertificationView course modules
In this Photoshop Elements 15 for Beginners Course, you'll get a fantastic grounding in how Photoshop Elements works. The course begins by looking at how the Photoshop Elements Organizer works. You will then be introduced to the different ways of importing images into Photoshop Elements before moving onto editing photos and images.
From there the course looks at printing options in Photoshop Elements and also at some more intermediate techniques such as cropping, rotating, flipping and removing red eye. If you're looking for a simple, cost-effective way to edit your images then Photoshop Elements 15 could be the software for you. Learn to use it the right way in this detailed beginners course with video tutorials from software training experts SimonSezIT.Start Course Now
Upon successful completion of this course you will be able to:
- Discuss about PSE preferences and how to set up PSE 15
- Recognize essential Photoshop keyboard shortcuts
- Identify how to import images into Photoshop Elements from a camera, files and folders and a scanner
- Discuss all about the Organizer including the timeline and catalogues
- Discuss about adding keywords and tags and saving your images in albums
- Identify how to bulk import
- Recognize how to backup Photoshop and restore deleted files
- Discuss the Editor and how to change your preferences
- Discuss editing images including Auto Smart Tone, Effects, Textures and Frames and the Quick Selection Tool
- Identify how to remove red eye
- Recognize how to print properly from Photoshop Elements
- Discuss editing in expert mode including cropping, rotating and flipping and straightening images
All Alison courses are free to enrol, study and complete. To successfully complete this Certificate course and become an Alison Graduate, you need to achieve 80% or higher in each course assessment. Once you have completed this Certificate course, you have the option to acquire official Certification, which is a great way to share your achievement with the world. Your Alison Certification is:
Ideal for sharing with potential employers - include it in your CV, professional social media profiles and job applications
An indication of your commitment to continuously learn, upskill and achieve high results
An incentive for you to continue empowering yourself through lifelong learning
Alison offers 3 types of Certification for completed Certificate courses:
Digital Certificate - a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your purchase
Certificate - a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate, posted to you with FREE shipping
Framed Certificate - a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate in a stylish frame, posted to you with FREE shipping
All Certification is available to purchase through the Alison Shop. For more information on purchasing Alison Certification, please visit our faqs. If you decide not to purchase your Alison Certification, you can still demonstrate your achievement by sharing your Learner Record or Learner Achievement Verification, both of which are accessible from your Dashboard. For more details on our Certification pricing, please visit our Pricing Page.