CertificationView course modules
This course, Diploma in Business Process Management introduces you to business processes and their management. The course will explain business intelligence and knowledge management systems, systems analysis, systems design and systems implementation. It will also give you a basic knowledge and understanding of how to design, test and implement information systems for a business process.
This business diploma course will be of great interest to business professionals, as well as any learner wanting to expand their knowledge and understanding of business process management.Start Course Now
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the elements in the study of information systems
- Describe the system output flow and users
- Identify the difference between data and information
- Discuss entity-relationship diagrams, data flow diagrams and systems flowcharts
- Describe the three-step process known as "decision-making"
- Describe the functions of neural networks
- Explain what is meant by "groupware systems"
- List the different meanings of systems development life cycle
- Explain the activity known as "business process engineering
- Describe a system survey and outline its goals
- Define the term "structured systems analysis" and "system maintenance"
All Alison courses are free to enrol, study and complete. To successfully complete this Diploma course and become an Alison Graduate, you need to achieve 80% or higher in each course assessment. Once you have completed this Diploma course, you have the option to acquire official Certification, which is a great way to share your achievement with the world. Your Alison Certification is:
Ideal for sharing with potential employers - include it in your CV, professional social media profiles and job applications
An indication of your commitment to continuously learn, upskill and achieve high results
An incentive to you to continue empowering yourself through lifelong learning
Alison offers 3 types of Certification for completed Diploma courses:
Digital Diploma - a downloadable Diploma in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your purchase
Diploma - a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Diploma that is posted to you (with FREE standard shipping worldwide)
Framed Diploma - a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Diploma in a stylish frame that is posted to you (with FREE standard shipping worldwide)
All Certification is available to purchase through the Alison Shop. For more information on purchasing Alison Certification, please visit our faqs. If you decide not to purchase your Alison Certification, you can still demonstrate your achievement by sharing your Learner Record or Learner Achievement Verification, both of which are accessible from your Dashboard. For more details on our Certification pricing, please visit our Pricing Page.