YouTube Marketing: The Five Essential Steps
How to use YouTube to Generate Free Targeted Traffic – a free online course to boost your engagement
Take this certificate on your own.
Start now and learn at your own pace.
CertificationView course modules
YouTube is a highly effective platform for promoting your own products, services, or even affiliate offers. But it's also a medium for potentially earning an extra income through YouTube's 'Partner Program'. The Partner Program is where YouTube displays ads on videos, and where the video publisher gets paid as a result of users clicking on those ads with no additional effort.
This course explains how YouTube marketing works and shows you how to take advantage of the 'YouTube algorithm' to create videos that have the potential to get a lot of views and engagement. You will learn how to send traffic from YouTube to your website and how to tap into the Partner Program for an additional source of revenue
You will learn what YouTube 'wants' and how to take advantage of that, and you will discover which types of videos are inclined to get the most views and why. All of this information will make you give you the confidence to develop an effective marketing campaign for your business bringing you better traffic, so why not start the course now!Start Course Now
Introduction to YouTube Marketing
Step 1 - Understanding the YouTube 'Algorithm'
Step 2 - Setting up Your YouTube Channel
Step 3 - YouTube Tags and Video Descriptions
Step 4 - Uploading and Optimising a Video
Step 5 - Monetising Videos Through the YouTube Partner Program
Having completed this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the videos that will encourage YouTube to send views.
- Describe how to make videos that keep viewers engaged for longer.
- Explain how to optimise videos for the search results.
- Discuss the use a free extension to discover the best 'tags' for your video.
- Explain how to direct traffic from YouTube to your website.
- Discuss the set-up Playlists and their importance
- Outline what makes compelling video titles.
- Describe how to write video descriptions that tell YouTube what your video is about.
- Explain how to create video thumbnail images for a high 'click through rate'.
- Identify free online resource to research the most successful channels.
- Explain how to set up your own channel.
- List the steps in building a channel subscriber base.
- Describe what the YouTube Partner Program is and how to apply
All Alison courses are free to enrol, study and complete. To successfully complete this Certificate course and become an Alison Graduate, you need to achieve 80% or higher in each course assessment. Once you have completed this Certificate course, you have the option to acquire an official Certificate, which is a great way to share your achievement with the world. Your Alison Certificate is:
Ideal for sharing with potential employers - include it in your CV, professional social media profiles and job applications
An indication of your commitment to continuously learn, upskill and achieve high results
An incentive for you to continue empowering yourself through lifelong learning
Alison offers 3 types of Certificates for completed Certificate courses:
Digital Certificate - a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your purchase
Certificate - a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate, posted to you with FREE shipping
Framed Certificate - a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate in a stylish frame, posted to you with FREE shipping
All Certificates are available to purchase through the Alison Shop. For more information on purchasing Alison Certificates, please visit our FAQs. If you decide not to purchase your Alison Certificate, you can still demonstrate your achievement by sharing your Learner Record or Learner Achievement Verification, both of which are accessible from your Dashboard. For more details on our Certificate pricing, please visit our Pricing Page.