Google Analytics is a free software application available from Google that helps run websites more effectively and efficiently. It shows how visitors find and use websites so that informed website design and content decisions can be made. It can improve website performance to convert more site visitors into customers, track the performance of keywords, banner ads and other marketing campaigns, and track metrics such as revenue, average order value and e-commerce conversion rates. This free online course will help with training for the Google Analytics Individual Qualification test. The course covers topics such as installing the Google Analytics tracking code, analysing traffic sources, implementing campaign tracking and AdWords integration, e-commerce tracking, internal site searching and other topics. This course will be of great interest to learners who are preparing for the Google Analytics Individual Qualification test, and to IT professionals and business professionals who are interested in using the power of Google Analytics to greatly improve the efficiency and effectiveness of websites.
- How to install the Google Analytics Tracking code;
- How to navigate around the Google Analytics interface;
- How to implement campaign tracking and integrate AdWords;
- How to analyze revenue metrics and custom reporting;
- How to implement internal site search and event tracking;
All Alison courses are free to study. To successfully complete a course you must score 80% or higher in each course assessments. Upon successful completion of a course, you can choose to make your achievement formal by purchasing an official Alison Diploma, Certificate or PDF.
Having an official Alison document is a great way to share your success. Plus it’s:
- Ideal for including in CVs, job applications and portfolios
- An indication of your ability to learn and achieve high results
- An incentive to continue to empower yourself through learning
- A tangible way of supporting the Alison mission to empower people everywhere through education.
Preparing for the Google Analytics Individual Qualification Test
Modules List( 2 )
PREPARING FOR THE GOOGLE ANALYTICS INDIVIDUAL QUAL...
1 Google Analytics Individual Qualification Test
In this module prepare for the Google Analytics Individual Qualification (IQ) test.
- Introduction to Google Analytics
- Interface Navigation
- Installing the Google Analytics Tracking Code
- Pageviews, Visits, and Visitors
- Time Metrics
- Traffic Sources
- Content Reports
- Profiles in Google Analytics
- Campaign Tracking and AdWords Integration
- Analysis Focus - AdWords
- Goals in Google Analytics
- Analysis Focus - Funnel Visualization
- Filters in Google Analytics
- Regex and Google Analytics
- Cookies and Google Analytics
- E-commerce Tracking
- Analysis Focus - Revenue_Metrics
- Domains and Subdomains
- Custom Reporting
- Advanced Segmentation
- Motion Charts
- Internal Site Search
- Event Tracking and Virtual Pageviews
- Additional Customizations
END OF COURSE ASSESSMENT
2 Preparing for the Google Analytics Individual Qualification Assessment
You must score 80% or more to pass this assessment.
- Preparing for the Google Analytics Individual Qualification Test Assessment