Order now and get FREE standard shipping!Order now
What Great Leaders Do
In this free online course Professor Bob Sutton reveals the successful habits of well respected leaders, and outlines the type of habits practiced by those who fail to lead. He points out that when people move into positions of power, they can easily loose sight of the needs of those they lead. In this course you will learn what the hallmarks of great leaders are, how leaders need to hear the truth and how to deal with team disagreements. You will learn about rotten apples and how they must be removed for the health and longevity of a team. He also explains the best way to "wage war" with an ineffective leader.
This course will be of great interest to all business professionals who lead a company or a team and want to improve their leadership skills. This course will also be of great interest to those who are moving into a management position and want to unlock their leadership potential.
- Learn the best habits of effective managers and the worst habits of those who fail to lead;
- Why the best bosses work hard to remain in-tune with those they manage;
- What happens when bosses does not pay attention to their employees while being closely watched by those same employees;
- Explain the three things that can happen to cause “power poisoning”;
- Learn the hallmarks and strategies of smart in-tune bosses;
- Why managers often find it difficult to hear the truth;
- What are the strategies for dealing with team disagreements;
- What indicators to look for to determine if a prospective boss will be pleasant and effective;
- The best approach to telling an ineffective manager what you really think.
All Alison courses are free to study. To successfully complete a course you must score 80% or higher in each course assessments. Upon successful completion of a course, you can choose to make your achievement formal by purchasing an official Alison Diploma, Certificate or PDF.
Having an official Alison document is a great way to celebrate and share your success. It is:
- Ideal to include with CVs, job applications and portfolios
- A way to show your ability to learn and achieve high results
Modules List( 2 )
WHAT GREAT LEADERS DO
1 What Great Leaders Do
END OF COURSE ASSESSMENT
2 What Great Leaders Do Assessment
You must score 80% or more to pass this assessment.
What Great Leaders Do Assessment