Introduction to Time Management is a free online course that will guide you on how to effectively and efficiently manage your time. Many people feel overwhelmed by the all the demands, distractions and interruptions of the working day, so time management is a very important skill to have in the modern workplace. This free online course will offer some suggestions for keeping the tide of external demands at bay and help you to develop a truly efficient routine and rhythm to your working day. Topics covered included the benefits of being organised, how to prioritise work and the importance of being in the right state of mind. This course offers the learner principles and suggestions to try out and which can be adapted to fit the circumstances of each individual. This free online course will be of great interest to all professionals and workers who feel that better time management skills will help them manage their working day more efficiently and effectively, and help them become more productive.
Having completed this course the learner will be able to:
- Describe the benefits of being organized;
- Describe how to prioritize work
- Describe how to get in the right state of mind;
- Describe the techniques of being organized.
All Alison courses are free to study. To successfully complete a course you must score 80% or higher in each course assessments. Upon successful completion of a course, you can choose to make your achievement formal by purchasing an official Alison Diploma, Certificate or PDF.
Having an official Alison document is a great way to share your success. Plus it’s:
- Ideal for including in CVs, job applications and portfolios
- An indication of your ability to learn and achieve high results
- An incentive to continue to empower yourself through learning
- A tangible way of supporting the Alison mission to empower people everywhere through education.
Introduction to Time Management
Global Text Project
Modules List( 2 )
INTRODUCTION TO TIME MANAGEMENT
1 Introduction to Time Management
Learn more about time management techniques.
- Introduction to Time Management - Learning Outcomes
- Benefits of Being Organised
- Time Management Tips
- The Right State of Mind
- Work With Procrastination
- Sisyphus Effect
- Get it Done Tomorrow
- Be More Effective
- Getting Things Off Your Mind
- Review Your Commitments
- Lesson Summary
END OF COURSE ASSESSMENT
Module 2: Introduction to Time Management Assessment
You must score 80% or more to pass this assessment.
- Introduction to Time Management - Assessment