- Gather and review data from Alison’s key business reports
- Assist in the enforcement of project deadlines and schedules
- Use quantitative skills to drive projects and bring value to Alison operations
- Conduct effective progress evaluation reports
- Communicate and apply consistent high-quality project standards across all of Alison’s courses.
- Prepare and deliver recommendations and improvements on the analysis of Alison’s operations reports
- Interpret report data based on specific knowledge of statistics and procedures used
- Assist with the interpretation of user requirements into feasible options for development
- Participate in project post mortems in order to identify successful and unsuccessful courses
- Ensure learner or publisher issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner
- Identify areas for improvement in internal processes and implement solutions
- Continually seek opportunities to increase user satisfaction and further cement relationships with Alison
- Academic experience in Finance, Business or Engineering, Masters degree in Business preferred plus strategic analysis job experience
- An excellent track record in managing projects in a fast-paced, data-driven organisation
- Advanced strategic thinking skills
- Self-starter, strong initiative and leadership skills
- Strong quantitative skills, particularly in statistics and data analysis
- Ability to adapt quickly in a rapidly changing working environment
- Understand the areas of application programming, database and system design
Applying for a Position @ Alison
Alison is constantly hiring. Some positions are actively open where we need to fulfil a position immediately. With many other positions, we are open to hiring suitably skilled individuals at any time.
All applications must be accompanied by the following:
- A Short Introductory Note
- An Up-to-Date CV
- A Cover Letter highlighting why you are applying for the position, and furthermore, explaining why you believe you are especially well qualified for the position.
- Your Alison ID number which should be included in your application.
Because Alison receives a very high volume of applications, we do not provide a response to every application. Assume we have received and reviewed your application.
All contact will be treated in confidence.