Project management skills and expertise are in great demand internationally, and you can improve your project management skills and techniques, and enhance your career prospects by studying Alison's Diploma in Project Management course.
This course offers a comprehensive review of project management and the factors that need to be considered when planning a project. The course begins by explaining the various phases of the system development life cycle, including analysis, planning, design and evaluation.
The course then describes project management methodology in detail, and you will learn about project management tool such as Gantt and PERT charts. Next, the course describes the different types of documentation found in project management such as program, system, technical, paper-based, electronic and specialist user documentation that help to show how a project has been set up. Finally, the course includes a project management case study where you can see the various phases of project management being carried out.
This course will be of great interest to professionals working in business and organisations who manage projects and would like to improve their project management skills. It will also be of interest to learners who are considering project management as a career.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Describe what needs to be considered when planning a project.
- Explain the various phases of the system development life cycle.
- Describe project management methodology in detail.
- Explain project management tools such as Gantt and PERT charts.
- Describe different types of documentation such as program, system, technical, paper-based, electronic, and specialist user documentation.
Todos los cursos de Alison son gratuitos. Para superar un curso con éxito tienes que lograr una marca del 80% o superior en la Evaluación. Agrega valor a tu logro adquiriendo el Diploma o Certificado oficial de Alison.
Obtener el documento oficial de Alison is una buena forma de compartir tu éxito. Además es:
- Ideal to include with CVs, job applications and portfolios
- A way to show your ability to learn and achieve high results