- All Courses
- Saude da mulher
Free Online Saúde da Mulher Courses
Your guide to complete wellbeing
Delve into our Women's Health hub and embark on a journey of knowledge and empowerment. Whether you aspire to become a healthcare professional, are dedicated to improving women's lives, or simply wish to empower yourself or the women and girls around you, these courses facilitate better mental and physical health and wellbeing, more equal…Read More
- 0 Free Courses
- 0 Learners
- 0 Certificates & Diplomas Earned
Benefits Of An Alison Certificate
Certify Your SkillsA CPD accredited Alison Certificate certifies the skills you’ve learned
Stand Out From The CrowdAdd your Alison Certification to your resumé and stay ahead of the competition
Advance in Your CareerShare your Alison Certification with potential employers to show off your skills and capabilities
Explore Courses By Category
Explore In-Demand CareersDiscover More Careers
- 4,500+ free courses
- 30 million+ learners
- 6 million+ graduates
- 195 countries
Articles & Blogs
Frequently Asked Questions
Studying women's health courses can offer a wide range of benefits, both personally and professionally. Advantages range from improved understanding of women’s health issues, from adolescence to menopause and beyond; career opportunities in women’s health and wellbeing; promoting gender equity in healthcare and of course, personal empowerment.
The top 5 health concerns affecting women at various stages of life tend to be:
- Reproductive health including menstruation, contraception, fertility and menopause. Sometimes complications can arise like polycystic ovary syndrome, endometriosis and fibroids.
- Breast cancer can be a concern but regular exams and mammograms can help along with understanding of hormonal changes and breast pain or discomfort.
- Heart disease is as much a danger to women as men, however, heart attack symptoms can be different for women.
- Women, and especially postmenopausal women, may be concerned about bone health as they can experience osteoporosis. Calcium and vitamin D intake, along with weight-bearing exercises, are essential for keeping bones strong and healthy.
- Mental wellbeing is important for women’s health, however, hormonal fluctuations and life events such as pregnancy and menopause can bring challenges.
These are just a few examples of women’s health issues. Understanding your body and the fundamentals of a healthy lifestyle, and seeking professional help when you need it can go a long way to dealing with problems.
Alison offers lots of free online courses in women’s health covering everything from puberty to menopause to personal safety. We recommend:
Reproductive health -
- Basic Guide to Periods
- Basic Guide to Puberty and Gender
- Pregnancy Care: From Conception to Delivery
- The Menopause Journey: Embracing the Transition With Confidence
Keeping safe -