- All Courses
- Planejamento de casamento
Free Online Planejamento de casamento Courses
Are you a creative entrepreneur with a love of romance? Would you like to work with loved-up couples, helping them to plan their big day? Or do you see yourself being involved in the happy occasion, providing stunning floral arrangements or an eye-catching cake, helping the bride look her radiant best with professional hair, nails and mak…Read More
- 0 Free Courses
- 0 Learners
- 0 Certificates & Diplomas Earned
Benefits Of An Alison Certificate
Certify Your SkillsA CPD accredited Alison Certificate certifies the skills you’ve learned
Stand Out From The CrowdAdd your Alison Certification to your resumé and stay ahead of the competition
Advance in Your CareerShare your Alison Certification with potential employers to show off your skills and capabilities
Explore Courses By Category
Explore In-Demand CareersDiscover More Careers
- 4,500+ free courses
- 30 million+ learners
- 6 million+ graduates
- 195 countries
Articles & Blogs
Frequently Asked Questions
This rather unromantic term brings together all the service providers that help make weddings such special occasions. It includes:
- Wedding co-ordinators who help plan the event, from the transportation through to the evening entertainment
- Hotels and other venues
- Caterers who may be attached to a venue or hotel or independent
- Wedding outfitters for the all important wedding gown, bridesmaids’ dresses bridegroom and groomsmen’s suits, and mother of the bride and bridegroom outfits
- Beauty suppliers for skincare before the wedding, tanning, hair, nails and makeup
- Photographer and videographer to capture the day
- Baker who provides the usually multi-tiered, ornate, wedding cake
- Wedding bands and DJs who provide the entertainment at the reception
- Jewellers for engagement and wedding rings
- Travel agents and honeymoon destinations.
If you are interested in being the go-to beautician for the bridal party, we suggest you take some of Alison’s highly rated beauty courses such as the Diploma in Makeup Artistry or the short course, Bridal Makeup Workshop for technical know-how. Once you have begun working with brides, you’ll find that a good reputation and the ability to establish a rapport with your clients can take you a long way!
Yes, weddings are a vital part of the industry, especially for hotels and resorts. They can host the ceremony itself, the wedding banquet and the evening reception as well as honeymooners. Excellent customer service is required, whether the wedding is at a beach hut or a luxury castle hotel.
To become a wedding photographer, you need a decent camera and you need to know how to use it. We can recommend some of Alison’s free photography courses, such as the Diploma in Digital Photography or Advanced Digital Photography. These courses include training in the industry standard software programmes from Adobe that you need to produce high quality, professional shots. If you like, you can take additional courses like the Diploma in Photo Editing. If you want your work to stand out, you can also master the art of capturing aerial shots of the big day with the short course Introduction to Drones. You’ll have clients queueing up to say ‘I do’.