Introduction to Drones - Revised
Learn important aspects of drone technology, including the basic structure of drones and how drones are built.Publisher: Channel 9
Share This Course And
CertificaçãoView course modules
Have you ever wondered how to make a drone? This drone course will clearly teach you the steps that you need to take before flying a drone. It begins with an introduction to the software tools that you can use to launch a drone successfully and safely. Once you learn the drone basics, you can confidently join other drone enthusiasts and fly your own drone for profit or for fun.
This drone course will also teach you the steps in building a Rush 4 drone for the first time. Here, you will be given a full run-through of the process of preparing the motors, electronic speed controllers, and power distribution board. You will then be shown how the first-person view is attached in order to film while you fly the drone. The course then overviews the process for the final assembly of a drone.
If you want to enter the world of drone technology, this is the course for you. With our clear and easy to follow lessons, you will be confidently making your first drone flight in no time at all. And who knows, your hobby might just turn into a profession that can earn you an extra living! So, start the course now and get ready to take off!
Introduction to Drones
Introduction to Drone Parts Learning Outcomes
Introduction to Drones
Introduction to Building a Drone
Introduction to Drones Lesson Summary
Building a Drone
Building a Drone Learning Outcomes
Building the Rush 4
Connecting Up Flight Controller
Building the Rush 4 – Part 4 FPV gear, final assembly and a hover
Building a Drone Lesson Summary
Before Your First Flight
Before Your First Flight Learning Outcomes
Before Your First Flight 1
Before Your First Flight 2
Before Your First Flight Lesson Summary
Having completed this course, you will be able to:
- Define common acronyms related to drones.
- Discuss the common components of a drone.
- Describe roll, pitch, yaw and throttle.
- Identify the common parts of a drone.
- Recognise the steps of the process of preparing motors, electronic speed controllers and the power distribution board
- Recognise the steps of attaching the FPV.
- Recognise the steps of the final assembly of a drone.
- Discuss steps that should be taken before your first test flight of a drone.
"Todos os cursos da Alison são gratuitos para estudar. Para completar com sucesso um curso, você deve marcar 80% ou mais em cada avaliação do curso. Após a conclusão bem-sucedida de um curso",Você pode optar por tornar a sua conquista formal comprando um Diploma , Certificado ou PDF da Alison.
oficial. Ter um documento da Alison oficial é uma ótima forma de comemorar e compartilhar o seu sucesso. É:
- Ideal para incluir nos CVs,inscrições de trabalho e portfolios
- Uma forma de mostrar a sua habilidade de aprender e alcançar altos resultados