English Course - Describing Activities (Elementary level)
Learn how to talk about families, activities, and special occasions with the help of this free online English course.Publisher: Advance Learning
CertificaçãoView course modules
At the start of this course you will be introduced to English adjectives and adverbs and learn how common words and their opposites are formed in English. You will then learn the rules for using adverbs of frequency with other words. You will then study family-related vocabulary and verb-noun phrases so you can describe activities that your family enjoy doing. You will also learn how to use auxiliary verbs in positive, negative, and question sentences.
Next, you will learn how to use contractions with English words. You will study how to use time words and expressions in sentences as well as how to use questions and answers in simple conversations for making arrangements. The course will also teach you the appropriate English grammar and vocabulary related to special occasions. Finally, you will learn how to make an English invitation card for a special family event.
By the end of this free online elementary level English course, you will have a much stronger understanding of English grammar and vocabulary that can be used to talk about your main activities, and you will have greatly enhanced your English speaking and listening skills. So why wait? Try the course now, and bring your English language skills to the next level in just a few short hours.
Elementary Level English Course - Describing Activities: Learning Outcomes
Adjectives and Adverbs
Possessions and auxiliary verbs
Conversations and suggestions
Elementary Level English - Describing Activities: Course Summary
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Relate how common words and their opposites are formed
- Demonstrate the rules for using adverbs of frequency with other words
- List family-related vocabulary and verb-noun phrases that describe activities
- Review how to use auxiliary verbs in positive, negative and question sentences
- Practice using contractions with words for different functions
- Show how to use time words and expressions in sentences
- Identify how to use questions and answers in simple conversations for making arrangements
- Illustrate appropriate grammar and vocabulary related to special occasions
- Explain how to produce an invitation card for an event
"Todos os cursos da Alison são gratuitos para estudar. Para completar com sucesso um curso, você deve marcar 80% ou mais em cada avaliação do curso. Após a conclusão bem-sucedida de um curso",Você pode optar por tornar a sua conquista formal comprando um Diploma , Certificado ou PDF da Alison.
oficial. Ter um documento da Alison oficial é uma ótima forma de comemorar e compartilhar o seu sucesso. É:
- Ideal para incluir nos CVs,inscrições de trabalho e portfolios
- Uma forma de mostrar a sua habilidade de aprender e alcançar altos resultados