Montessori Teaching - Fundamental Concepts & Principles
In this free online course, learn about the concepts of Montessori Teaching as the basis for early years education.Publisher: Montessori Pro
CertificaciónVer los módulos del curso
Globally Montessori Teachers are high in-demand and there is certainly a shortage of professional Montessori teachers. In many countries the vacancies for Montessori Teachers remain vacant since there are not enough professionals in the market to serve the positions. This free online course” Montessori Teaching - Fundamental Concepts & Principles” is the first precise but substantial step towards Montessori teaching. It will help build your interest towards Montessori teaching in just a short span of time. As it focuses on the concepts of Montessori principles, and the observations of Maria Montessori (the pioneer of Montessori Teaching) towards children and their learning behaviors. With the Montessori empowered environment, the child will enjoy self-construction and eventually have the freedom to learn on their own within a structured Montessori environment. This course will highlight the fundamental domains and areas of Montessori teaching. Montessori Pro as a leading Montessori Teacher’s training provider will be creating more free courses with Alison along with this one to offer in-depth free learning opportunity to everyone across the globe.
There are different training programs which are available globally to prepare a Montessori Teacher. These are accredited certification programs launched by different internationally acceptable and reputable institutes. This course is a different one since it does not go into the details of each activity and exercise in different domain for a children, rather it provides you an outlook about Montessori Teaching and its various domains. This course unlike other diploma courses is an awareness course for those professionals who are looking to make a career In Montessori teaching. It will teach the fundamental learning behaviors of children, about Maria Montessori herself, other early childhood education approaches with its historical context etc. As a Montessori teacher, one needs to be highly creative, fulfilling and ultimately the Montessori teachings jobs will also be rewarding. Montessori teachers should also be intelligent and compassionate as they are the ones committed to enhancing the lives of their students.
This free online course comes with study reminders and transferable notes that can be taken throughout the course while studying it. This course is ideal for those who are looking to make a novel career in Montessori teaching. This course can also be used by parents who are looking to create a similar enviroment for Montessori teaching at home. Enrolling for this course will allow you to expand your knowledge and skills in the kid’s development area of Montessori Teaching.
Inicio Curso Ahora
Fundamentals of Montessori Teaching
Fundamentals of Montessori Teaching - Learning Outcomes
Historical Context of Early Childhood Teaching
Theories of Child Development & Montessori's Observation on Children
Principles of Montessori's Teaching
Fundamentals of Montessori Teaching - Lesson Summary
Essentials of Montessori Teaching
Essentials of Montessori Teaching - Learning Outcomes
Science & Mathematics
Digital Life & Montessori Settings
Art, Reading, Writing & Printables
Essentials of Montessori Teaching - Lesson Summary
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the Historical Context of Early Childhood Education (ECE)
- Discuss Dr. Maria Montessori, her contributions for ECE and their impacts
- Indicate the theories for child development
- List the observational approaches of Dr. Maria Montessori on child development
- Explain the eight principles of Montessori Teaching presented by Dr. Maria Montessori
- State the notable points of Montessori teaching and the neuroscience of ECE
- Describe the practical life activities in Montessori
- State the benefits and impacts of maths and science on the development of children
- Explain if technology is necessary for Montessori schools and the impacts of using computers in Montessori setting
- Explain the need for arts and crafts for children and its impact
- Outline the importance of phonetic teaching to children
- Define the ways of teaching children detecting sounds and writing.
All Alison courses are free to study. To successfully complete a course you must score 80% or higher in each course assessments. Upon successful completion of a course, you can choose to make your achievement formal by purchasing an official Alison Diploma, Certificate or PDF.
Having an official Alison document is a great way to celebrate and share your success. It is:
- Ideal to include with CVs, job applications and portfolios
- A way to show your ability to learn and achieve high results