Advanced Pivot Tables in Excel
This free online course on Advanced Microsoft Excel PivotTables explains key functions and analysis in PivotTables.
Take this certificate on your own.
Start now and learn at your own pace.
CertificaciónVer los módulos del curso
This free online course on Advanced PivotTable begins by explaining how PivotTables are used in Excel for analyzing data and the basic features of PivotTables. The course describes the basic features of PivotTables and the techniques used in cleaning and importing date. You will learn about how to create a PivotTable from scratch and how to create interactive dashboards in Excel.
The course explains how to import and rearrange data in Advanced PivotTables. You will learn about the separation of columns and rows in PivotTables. You will also learn about how to import data from Access database into Excel and create a PivotTable. The course identifies the process of preparing data for analysis and the importance of ensuring data is clean and consistent prior to analyzing data.
Finally, this free online course then explains the consequences of not cleaning data before analysis. You will be introduced to the key functions used in cleaning data. The course describes the various techniques used in Excel for cleaning data. You will be taken through useful tips used in managing and organizing PivotTables. You will also learn about correcting error values in PivotTables.Inicio Curso Ahora
Introduction to Advanced PivotTables - Learning Outcomes
Introduction to Advanced PivotTables
Introduction to Advanced PivotTables - Lesson Summary
Importing Data - Learning Outcomes
Importing data from a text file
Importing data from Access
Importing Data - Lesson Summary
Preparing Data for Analysis
Preparing Data for Analysis - Learning Outcomes
Preparing Data for Analysis - Lesson Summary
Creating and Manipulating PivotTables
Creating and Manipulating PivotTables - Learning Outcomes
Formatting Error Values and Empty Cells
Combining Data from Multiple Worksheets
Creating and Manipulating a PivotTable
Grouping and Ungrouping
Creating and Manipulating PivotTables - Lesson Summary
Formatting PivotTables - Learning Outcomes
Custom Number Formatting
Formatting PivotTables - Lesson Summary
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe how to put a Pivot together in Excel
- Explain how to Import data from a text file
- Discuss the process of Importing data from Access
- Describe the cleaning of Data to use in a PivotTable
- Discuss Tabular Data and setting up a Table
- Explain the process of creating and Manipulating a PivotTable
- Discuss the combination of Data from Multiple Worksheets
- Explain Grouping and Ungrouping in a Pivot Table
- Describe how to Report Layouts
- Explains how to Format Error Values and Empty Cells
- Differentiate PivotTable Styles and how to use them
- Describe Custom Number Formatting in a Pivot Table
All Alison courses are free to study. To successfully complete a course you must score 80% or higher in each course assessments. Upon successful completion of a course, you can choose to make your achievement formal by purchasing an official Alison Diploma, Certificate or PDF.
Having an official Alison document is a great way to celebrate and share your success. It is:
- Ideal to include with CVs, job applications and portfolios
- A way to show your ability to learn and achieve high results