Introduction to Transact-SQL - Revised
Gain a better understanding of what SQL and Transact-SQL are and learn how to query databases using T-SQL.
Take this certificate on your own.
Start now and learn at your own pace.
CertificaçãoView course modules
This course begins by teaching you how to set up an Azure SQL Database environment. SQL stands for Structured Query Language and is generally used as a standard across the industry for interrogating databases. You will learn how to construct SELECT statements to return data from a database and describe the different data types and their uses. You will also learn how to identify NULL functions and how they work with SQL queries.
You will then learn how to remove duplicates from SQL query searches, sort SQL query results, and construct a SQL query with predicates and filtering. This course will also teach you the concept and uses of a Join. You will learn where to implement Joins in SQL queries, how to apply the UNION operator in a SQL query to combine data from two different tables, and where to add INTERSECT and EXCEPT operators in a SQL queries.
Mastering the process of querying database is a very useful skill that you can easily acquire with this databases course from Alison. Once you have gone through all the modules, you will gain a better understanding of how to combine queries using the Intersect and Except queries, how logical function works, how to filter using the group by sub clause and Having clause, and more! Start this course today to improve your SQL abilities.Start Course Now
Introducing Transact-SQL - Learning Outcomes
Introducing Transact-SQL - Course Introduction
Introduction to Transact-SQL
The SELECT Statement
Data Types and Working with NULL
Introducing Transact-SQL - Lesson Summary
Querying Tables with Select
Querying Tables with Select - Learning Outcomes
Removing Duplicates and Sorting
Filtering and Using Predicates
Querying Tables with Select - Lesson Summary
Querying Multiple Tables with Joins and Using Set Operators
Querying Multiple Tables with Joins and Using Set Operators - Learning Outcomes
Join Concepts and Syntax
Intersect Queries and Except Queries
Querying Multiple Tables with Joins and Using Set Operators - Lesson Summary
Using Functions and Aggregating Data
Using Functions and Aggregating Data - Learning Outcomes
Window and Aggregate Functions
Group By and Filtering with Having
Using Functions and Aggregating Data - Lesson Summary
Having completed this course you will be able to:
- Set up an Azure SQL Database environment
- Describe the different data types and their uses
- Identify NULL functions and how they work with SQL queries
- Identify how to remove duplicates from SQL query searches
- Choose how to sort SQL query results
- Construct a SQL query with predicates and filtering
- Describe the concept and uses of a Join
- Identify where to implement Joins in SQL queries
- Identify where to apply the UNION operator in a SQL query to combine data from two different tables
- Recognize where to add INTERSECT and EXCEPT operators in a SQL queries
- Identify many of the built in Functions in Transact- SQL and where use them in SQL queries
- State how to summarize data with Aggregating functions
"Todos os cursos da Alison são gratuitos para estudar. Para completar com sucesso um curso, você deve marcar 80% ou mais em cada avaliação do curso. Após a conclusão bem-sucedida de um curso",Você pode optar por tornar a sua conquista formal comprando um Diploma , Certificado ou PDF da Alison.
oficial. Ter um documento da Alison oficial é uma ótima forma de comemorar e compartilhar o seu sucesso. É:
- Ideal para incluir nos CVs,inscrições de trabalho e portfolios
- Uma forma de mostrar a sua habilidade de aprender e alcançar altos resultados