Fundamentals of Glacial and Seismic Geomorphology
Free online course on the fundamentals as well as the components of glacial, exploration and seismic geomorphology.
Take this certificate on your own.
Start now and learn at your own pace.
CertificaçãoView course modules
This free online course on fundamentals of glacial and seismic geomorphology will begin by introducing you to the concepts of glacial geomorphology. You will learn about the geomorphology of glacier surfaces as well as how valley glaciers are formed. You will also learn about the role of ice caps along with ice sheets in the formation of valley glaciers.
This course will also introduce you to the meaning of geomorphic changes by glaciers as well as the concept of the glacial deposition system. Then, this course will teach you about the meaning of exploration geomorphology and its particular application to the petroleum industry. Furthermore, this course will give you an understanding of porosity as well as permeability trends as part of the characteristics of exploration geomorphology.
Finally, this course will introduce you to the concept of seismic geomorphology. This course will equip you with the requisite knowledge about the utility of seismic geomorphology as well as the use of ground-penetrating radar geomorphology. This course will also enhance your knowledge about the workflow process in seismic geomorphology. Begin this course and improve your knowledge of glacial, exploration and seismic geomorphology.Start Course Now
Glacial Geomorphology - Learning Outcomes
Introduction to Glacial Geomorphology
Formation and Classification of Glaciers
Geomorphic Changes by Glacier
Glacial Geomorphology - Lesson Summary
Exploration and Seismic Geomorphology
Exploration and Seismic Geomorphology - Learning Outcomes
Exploration Geomorphology Characteristics
Work Flow in Seismic Geomorphology
Exploration and Seismic Geomorphology - Lesson Summary
Having completed this course, you should be able to:
- Discuss the concept of glacial geomorphology.
- Explain the geomorphology of glacier surfaces.
- Discuss the concept and the formation of valley glaciers.
- Discuss how glaciers are formed and their various uses.
- Explain the different classification of glaciers.
- Define the concept of glaciology as it relates to the glacier geomorphology.
- Explain exploration geomorphology in the oil and gas sector as well as its characteristics.
- Define workflow and uses of seismic geomorphology.
- Explain the concept of Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) Geomorphology.
"Todos os cursos da Alison são gratuitos para estudar. Para completar com sucesso um curso, você deve marcar 80% ou mais em cada avaliação do curso. Após a conclusão bem-sucedida de um curso",Você pode optar por tornar a sua conquista formal comprando um Diploma , Certificado ou PDF da Alison.
oficial. Ter um documento da Alison oficial é uma ótima forma de comemorar e compartilhar o seu sucesso. É:
- Ideal para incluir nos CVs,inscrições de trabalho e portfolios
- Uma forma de mostrar a sua habilidade de aprender e alcançar altos resultados