Alison Publisher Tool Training Course v2
Learn about the features and functionality of the Alison Publishing Tool with this free online Alison training course.
Take this certificate on your own.
Start now and learn at your own pace.
CertificaçãoView course modules
Alison is delighted to announce the launch of its free online Alison Publishing Tool course that will introduce you to the many features and functionality of this free web-based tool for creating online courses. The course begins by showing you how typical courses on Alison are structured and introduces you to the concepts of Modules and Topics. Next, you will learn about writing meta titles, meta descriptions and keywords (known collectively as meta data) which will improve the value and ranking of your online course through more effective Search Engine Optimization (SEO) on websites such as Google.
The course then describes how course content for individual Topics is presented. Video tutorials show how page assets in the Alison Publisher Tool can be used to present course content that makes learning more effective and efficient. Video tutorials also present information about the 11 question types that can be used to create course assessments, and how to add resource documents and files to a course.
This course will be of great interest to any subject matter expert who would like to use their knowledge and expertise to create an online course(s) and earn a significant income from it. So, why wait? Learn how to apply your expertise and create courses on the Alison website today!Start Course Now
Using the Alison Publisher Tool to Create Courses
Alison Publisher Tool - Learning Outcomes
Creating a New Course
Writing Meta Data for Improved SEO Performance
Module Tree Manager
Creating Page Assets
Creating Graded Assessments
Alison Publisher Tool - Lesson Summary
Having completed this course you will be able to:
- Describe how to create a new course
- List and describe the features and functionality of the Module Tree Manager page
- Explain the module structure in the Alison Publishing tool
- List and describe how to create the assets in the Alison Publishing tool
- List the question types and describe how to create a graded assessment
- Describe how to add resources to a course
- Explain what the term meta-data means and how to write effective meta-data
- Describe how to use Preview mode to review your course
"Todos os cursos da Alison são gratuitos para estudar. Para completar com sucesso um curso, você deve marcar 80% ou mais em cada avaliação do curso. Após a conclusão bem-sucedida de um curso",Você pode optar por tornar a sua conquista formal comprando um Diploma , Certificado ou PDF da Alison.
oficial. Ter um documento da Alison oficial é uma ótima forma de comemorar e compartilhar o seu sucesso. É:
- Ideal para incluir nos CVs,inscrições de trabalho e portfolios
- Uma forma de mostrar a sua habilidade de aprender e alcançar altos resultados