Ethical Hacking; Routing Protocols and Penetration Testing
Learn about network penetration testing and common routing protocols in this free online course.Publisher: NPTEL
CertificaçãoView course modules
This course will begin by introducing you to routing protocols. You will get to learn about packet delivery options and routing methods. You will also learn about IP version 6 and some examples of how routing works in real-time. Routing is an important component of networking. Therefore, it is important to gain a full understanding of the concepts ab initio.
The course then moves on to show you a practical demonstration of ethical hacking using Kali Linux. You will learn how to set up your own lab environment using VirtualBox and Kali Linux to demonstrate ethical hacking. You will also be introduced to Passive Reconnaissance, and learn that passive reconnaissance or information gathering is done using Netcraft, Google search, or email harvesting.
Iniciar Curso Agora
Finally, you will learn about the Metasploit framework. You will learn how to use the Metasploit framework to penetrate different operating systems like Windows XP, Windows 7, other versions of Windows, other operating systems such as Linux and how the Metasploit is used for penetration testing. You will then learn about man-in-the-middle attack using the concept of sniffing via Address Resolution Protocol(ARP) poisoning. Start this course today, and increase your knowledge base in the field of routing protocols and penetration testing.
Routing Protocols - Learning Outcomes
Interior and Exterior Routing Protocols
Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
IP Version 6
Routing Protocols - Lesson Summary
Nessus Installation - Learning Outcomes
Demonstration on VirtualBox
Demonstration on Scanning and Network Mapper
How to Use Nessus
Nessus Installation - Lesson Summary
Using Metasploit for Penetration Testing
Using Metasploit for Penetration Testing - Learning Outcomes
Metasploit Exploiting System Software
Metasploit Exploiting System Software and Privilege
Metasploit Social Engineering Attack
Using Metasploit for Penetration Testing - Lesson Summary
Upon the successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- State the two most used protocols used at the transport layer level
- Explain the direct delivery method of packet delivery
- Describe the types of routing tables
- Distinguish between interior and exterior routing protocols
- Explain the message types in Border Gateway Protocol(BGP)
- List at least three tools used for network scanning
- Explain how vulnerability assessment is done using Nessus
- Describe man-in-the-middle attack using the concept of sniffing via ARP poisoning.
- Explain how to use Metasploit for penetration into Windows and Linux operating systems
"Todos os cursos da Alison são gratuitos para estudar. Para completar com sucesso um curso, você deve marcar 80% ou mais em cada avaliação do curso. Após a conclusão bem-sucedida de um curso",Você pode optar por tornar a sua conquista formal comprando um Diploma , Certificado ou PDF da Alison.
oficial. Ter um documento da Alison oficial é uma ótima forma de comemorar e compartilhar o seu sucesso. É:
- Ideal para incluir nos CVs,inscrições de trabalho e portfolios
- Uma forma de mostrar a sua habilidade de aprender e alcançar altos resultados