Understanding Zen: Personal Development and Zen Teachings
Learn how to unlock the powerful secrets of Zen and transform your life with this free online course.Publisher: Advanced Ideas
CertificationView course modules
Zen teachings can transform your life and help you see the world and yourself in a brand new way. Learn Zen in a simple, easy-to-understand format with no esoteric theory or outrageous claims!
The course begins by showing how Zen tools can transform virtually any area of your life. You will then learn the process of ‘reprogramming’ your mind so that you can live and be in the world in a way that brings you joy and serenity. You will also learn how to improve your mental concentration, boost healing and gain freedom from lingering misconceptions and old pain.
This course is taught by Prof Paul Cline, celebrity trainer of top therapists, CEOs and business owners. Cline has condensed over 35 years of learning into this one quick and easy course, so start this course now and gain a deeper understanding of how Zen can transform your life and let you see the world and yourself in a brand new way, today.Démarrer le cours maintenant
Having completed this course you will be able to:
- Describe how Zen tools have the potential to transform many areas of your life
- Discuss the origins of Zen
- List the five precepts associated with Zen
- State the five roots of suffering mentioned in Zen
- Outline the process of reprogramming your mind for success
- Summarize techniques that can bring you joy and serenity and offer you a better way of living
- Identify how to improve mental concentration and boost healing
- Explain how to gain freedom from pain and old misconceptions
All Alison courses are free to study. To successfully complete a course you must score 80% or higher in each course assessments. Upon successful completion of a course, you can choose to make your achievement formal by purchasing an official Alison Diploma, Certificate or PDF.
Having an official Alison document is a great way to celebrate and share your success. It is:
- Ideal to include with CVs, job applications and portfolios
- A way to show your ability to learn and achieve high results