Employee Awareness for Managerial Effectiveness
Free online course on Employee Awareness for Managerial Effectives and the components of managerial effectivenessPublisher: NPTEL
CertificationView course modules
This free online course on Employee Awareness for Managerial Effectiveness will begin by introducing you to the concept of trust along with the different parameters of trust that can be employed in an organization. You will learn about employee recognition as well as the role employee recognition plays in the achievement of the organization objectives along with the different models of employee recognition.
This course will then introduce you to the concept of psychological ownership. You will learn how employees strive to give their best to the organization as a result of the knowledge of their importance to the achievement of its goals and objectives. You will also learn about the difference between psychological ownership based on job creation and formal ownership of psychological ownership.
Finally, this course will introduce you to the concept of servant leadership, what it means to be a servant leader as well as the importance of servant leadership. You will learn about the roles of a manager along with the models of managerial effectiveness. This course will then equip you with the requisite knowledge needed to excel as a charismatic and effective manager within an organization.Démarrer le cours maintenant
Trust and Employee Recognition
Trust and Employee Recognition - Learning Outcomes
Parameters of Trust
Employee Recognition Model
Job-Based Psychological Ownership
Trust and Employee Recognition - Lesson Summary
Managerial Effectiveness and Servant Leadership
Managerial Effectiveness and Servant Leadership - Learning Outcomes
Roles of a Manager
Concepts and Models of Managerial Effectiveness
Managerial Effectiveness and Servant Leadership - Lesson Summary
Having completed this course, you should be able to:
- Define the concept of trust.
- Identify the different parameters of trust.
- Discuss the role of trust in an organization.
- Explain managerial effectiveness.
- Discuss the roles of a manager.
- Discuss the models of managerial effectiveness.
- Explain the concept of psychological ownership.
- Explain job-based psychological ownership.
- Discuss the concept of servant leadership.
- Identify the benefits of servant leadership to an organization.
- Explain the concept of employee recognition.
- Discuss the models of employee recognition.
All Alison courses are free to study. To successfully complete a course you must score 80% or higher in each course assessments. Upon successful completion of a course, you can choose to make your achievement formal by purchasing an official Alison Diploma, Certificate or PDF.
Having an official Alison document is a great way to celebrate and share your success. It is:
- Ideal to include with CVs, job applications and portfolios
- A way to show your ability to learn and achieve high results