Share This Course And
CertificaciónVer los módulos del curso
Introduction, Setting Up and Basics
Introduction, Setting Up and Basics – Learning Outcomes
Introduction and Setup
Statements, Loops and Events
Introduction, Setting Up and Basics – Lesson Summary
Error Handling, Multimedia and Loop Labels
Variable Hoisting, Function Constructor and Map Collection
By the end of this short course, you should be able to;
- Distinguish between For Loops and For in Loops.
- Explain the methods of the Number, Boolean, and String Objects.
- Outline the uses of the Document Object Model in HTML.
- Summarise the functions of Classes.
- Summarise the process of using Modules to simplify the web design process.
All Alison courses are free to study. To successfully complete a course you must score 80% or higher in each course assessments. Upon successful completion of a course, you can choose to make your achievement formal by purchasing an official Alison Diploma, Certificate or PDF.
Having an official Alison document is a great way to celebrate and share your success. It is:
- Ideal to include with CVs, job applications and portfolios
- A way to show your ability to learn and achieve high results