Ireland, 16 February 2021
Alison.com, one of the world’s largest free learning platforms for education and skills training, announces its partnership with The Excel Club, a training and Excel spreadsheet solutions consultancy service. Since its launch in 2010, The Excel Club has helped over 90,000 students from 168 countries complete their courses.
Paula Guilfoyle founded the Excel Club, a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and Microsoft Excel MVP who has worked across various industries and sectors including; accountancy, business management, process improvement, operations management and training. Paula began creating Excel courses, teaching learners about the key Excel features used by accountants and financial professionals daily, giving people the skills that are currently in high demand. This supports Alison’s beliefs that through the power of free education and skills training, free education can change people’s lives for the better, empowering them to achieve career and life goals.
The Excel Club and Alison have partnered to publish an initial portfolio of seven courses to advance a learner’s basic knowledge of the Excel software. The courses highlight how better Excel competency can be beneficial daily to both business and accountancy professionals. The courses range from 1.5-3 hours and are CPD UK accredited, meaning potential employers will recognise and accept the qualifications.
The full range of courses is now live, and the full list can be viewed below:
- Practical Excel 365 for Beginners
- Excel Visualizations Charts and Graphs
- Core Excel Skills For Accountants And Financial Professionals
- Professional Bookkeeping and Accounting 1 – Sales and Purchases
- Professional Bookkeeping and Accounting 2 – Bank and Petty Cash
- Professional Bookkeeping and Accounting 3 – Double Entry Accounting
- Professional Bookkeeping and Accounting 4 – The Trial Balance and More
For further information
Please contact the Alison press team via email: [email protected]
Social sharing links
The Excel Club