Employee Benefits and Job Evaluation
Learn about the concept of employee grading with this free online employee benefits and job evaluation training course.
Take this certificate on your own.
Start now and learn at your own pace.
CertificazioneView course modules
Employee Benefits and Job Evaluation is a free online training course that begins by introducing you to the economic theories that explain pay levels. You will learn about the components of compensation and bonus. You will also be familiar with the theories which guide performance management and pay theories along with the relationship between these concepts. You will also understand incentives as reinforcers for increasing performance.
The course then explains individual-level incentive plans, contingent plans and pay plans. You will gain an understanding of the different types of employee benefits that are given by the organization to the employees. Next, you will learn about the significance of flexible benefits and the different types of flexi-benefits. You will be able to explain some future trends to look out for with respect to employee benefits.
Furthermore, you will get familiar with the purpose of job evaluation, the formal and informal methods of job evaluation as well as some factors that affect pay levels in an organization. You will be able to explain grade structures, pay structures and the guiding principles for these concepts. This free online course will be of great interest to students, researchers, and anyone with an interest in organizational management. So, register for this course and start your next learning journey today.Start Course Now
Rewards for Business Performance
Rewards for Business Performance - Learning Outcomes
Theories of Pay Level
Individual Level Plan
Rewards for Business Performance - Lesson Summary
Valuing and Grading Jobs
Valuing and Grading Jobs - Learning Outcomes
Job Evaluation Methods
Market Rate Analysis
Equal Pay Structures
Valuing and Grading Jobs - Lesson Summary
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Outline the relationship between performance management and pay theories
- Analyze the economic theories which explain pay levels
- Describe some individual-level incentive plans along with their advantages and limitations
- Explain the different types of fringe benefits
- Differentiate between incentives, fringe benefits, and perquisites
- Discuss some future trends to look out for with respect to employee benefits
- Outline the meaning and schemes of job evaluation
- Describe some factors that affect pay levels in an organization
- Analyze the five major reasons identified by the National Institute of Economic and Social Research for explaining pay diversities
All Alison courses are free to study. To successfully complete a course you must score 80% or higher in each course assessments. Upon successful completion of a course, you can choose to make your achievement formal by purchasing an official Alison Diploma, Certificate or PDF.
Having an official Alison document is a great way to celebrate and share your success. It is:
- Ideal to include with CVs, job applications and portfolios
- A way to show your ability to learn and achieve high results