Get to Know GDPR
Learn about the General Data Protection Regulation GDPR and data security in this free online training course.
Take this certificate on your own.
Start now and learn at your own pace.
CertificaçãoView course modules
This free online course has been developed using the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as per EU law and has selected the information you need to know if you are working with personal data. This new framework came into law on 25 May 2018 and many people are still not sure what the standards are, or how they differ for personal and organizational data along with the penalties that apply.
In this free online course, you will learn the following subjects: What is Data Protection; Principles of Data Protection; Your Rights; Consent; Data Subject Access ; Data Breach; Data Transfers; Requirements for a EU GDPR Representative (and a UK Representative post Brexit); Administrative Fines; and how to apply the relevant law.
This online GDPR training course has a final assessment, requiring you to achieve 80% in order to pass. The team at Propelfwd want you to enjoy this online course and believe the teaching techniques used will help you to retain this important information. This free online course is for individuals, professionals and companies who need to learn about privacy and data protection regulations. Enroll in this course now and start learning about GDPR.Start Course Now
What is GDPR? and how does it relate to our Data Protection Law
What is GDPR? and how does it relate to our Data Protection Law - Learning Outcomes
What is Data Protection?
Special Category Data
Articles and Recitals of GDPR
What is GDPR? and how does it relate to our Data Protection Law - Lesson Summary
Data protection principles & your rights
Data protection principles & your rights - Learning Outcomes
The seven Principles of GDPR
Data protection principles & your rights - Lesson Summary
Additional Information- Learning Outcomes
Data Subject Access Requests
Transferring data outside the EEA
Additional Information - Lesson Summary
How do we apply the correct Law?
Upon successful completion of this course you will be able to:
- Identify the different Data Protection phrases
- Identify what is your Personal Data
- Discuss Special Category Data and what defines it as special category
- Recognize where and how to find the Articles of GDPR
- Recognize where and how to find the Recitals of GDPR
- List and discuss the seven Principles of GDPR
- Recognize the rights every data subject has in GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018 (Ireland)
- Identify what consent is within GDPR
- Discuss the right of access in GDPR, what it is, what it does and why its important
- Recognize what to do in event of a data breach
- Discuss the administrative fines applied to those who infringe on data protection laws and rights
- Identify the rules and regulations for transferring data outside the EEA
"Todos os cursos da Alison são gratuitos para estudar. Para completar com sucesso um curso, você deve marcar 80% ou mais em cada avaliação do curso. Após a conclusão bem-sucedida de um curso",Você pode optar por tornar a sua conquista formal comprando um Diploma , Certificado ou PDF da Alison.
oficial. Ter um documento da Alison oficial é uma ótima forma de comemorar e compartilhar o seu sucesso. É:
- Ideal para incluir nos CVs,inscrições de trabalho e portfolios
- Uma forma de mostrar a sua habilidade de aprender e alcançar altos resultados