Practical Excel 365 for Beginners
Beginner level Excel 365 training course to get you working quickly and effectively with your Excel workbooks
Take this certificate on your own.
Start now and learn at your own pace.
CertificazioneView course modules
This free online Excel 365 course is the starting point for you when you need to organise and sort out the information (data) you have for your projects but don’t know where to start. What is a cell? What is the formula bar? Don’t you use ribbons for your hair? If all this jargon is foreign to you, don’t feel alone. We are here to help.
Excel is equipped with many tools to help you work with data. Basic tools, such as autofill can reduce the time you spend entering data, Sort and filter will allow you quickly find and work with the contents of a worksheet with ease and formatting will allow you to present your report in an easy to understand way. Maybe you have received a workbook prepared by someone else only to print it and find the print options have not been correctly adjusted – you will be shown how to check and correct then before you print.
Excel gives you the ability to insert pictures, shapes, tables, charts, slicers and many other features that enhance the view and user functions of your workbooks and worksheets. Tables are often used to quickly summarize data along with charts, slicers, and sparklines. You will cover all of this and more in this amazing Excel course for beginners. Start this course now to get familiar with Excel 365.Start Course Now
Having completed this course you will be able to:
- Explain how to open, save Navigate a workbook
- Discuss why you would edit the quick access toolbar
- Explain how to copy, cut and paste your data
- List the different Autofill options available and they use
- Discuss the use of Freeze panes
- List the different elements that can be inserted into a workbook and how they can be presented
- Discuss the used of different views when using worksheets
- Outline the purpose and process to sorting and filtering data
- Outline the steps involved in previewing and printing a table
All Alison courses are free to study. To successfully complete a course you must score 80% or higher in each course assessments. Upon successful completion of a course, you can choose to make your achievement formal by purchasing an official Alison Diploma, Certificate or PDF.
Having an official Alison document is a great way to celebrate and share your success. It is:
- Ideal to include with CVs, job applications and portfolios
- A way to show your ability to learn and achieve high results