Sell on Amazon FBA by Leveraging Existing Popular Listings: Start Small and Scale Up
Learn how to source products wholesale or arbitrage and sell for a profit using Amazon FBA with this free online course.Publisher: Theo McArthur
CertificationView course modules
Selling on Amazon FBA can be an exciting and profitable venture. In this free online course you will that there are two main ways to sell on Amazon: You can either create your own brand new listings, or you can leverage existing successful listings. Both methods have pros and cons (like everything!). This course focuses on leveraging existing successful listings.
You will learn everything you need to know, from setting up and verifying your Amazon account, to identifying and sourcing the best products to sell. You will also learn how to win the Buy Box: This is where 80% of sales on Amazon come from. Topics covered in detail include: Getting Ready to Sell on Amazon; Identifying Profitable Products; Wholesale or Arbitrage?; All About Costs and Profit; Finding Wholesalers; Prepping and Shipping Your Inventory to Amazon; Winning the Buy Box; Promoting Your Products; and Managing Inventory and Scaling Up.
This course is taught by an instructor with 5 years of experience of selling on Amazon. Start the course today and you will learn how to use free tools for research, how to manage cash flow, how to set goals for sales and profits, and much more.Démarrer le cours maintenant
Introduction and Getting Started
What you will learn in this module
Introduction to the Course
What to Expect from the Training
The Potential and What Can be Achieved
Your Budget and Your Goals
Free Tools You Will Need
Registering as an Amazon Seller
Get Ready for Business!
Which Type of Seller Account?
Verifying Your Amazon Seller Account
Fulfillment by Amazon or Fulfillment by Merchant?
Prepping and Shipping
Having completed this course you will be able to:
- Approach selling on Amazon without private labelling or creating your own listings.
- Start with a small budget and scale up.
- Analyse the Amazon marketplace for the best products to sell.
- Find and source wholesale products at the best prices.
- Find and source products using retail arbitrage with free apps and tools.
- Identify and take advantage of existing, established Amazon listings.
- Prepare and send your products to Amazon FBA.
- Compete to take a share of the Buy Box for high sales volume products.
- Evaluate and use tools to help win the Buy Box more of the time.
- Manage multiple products, know which products to re-stock and when
All Alison courses are free to study. To successfully complete a course you must score 80% or higher in each course assessments. Upon successful completion of a course, you can choose to make your achievement formal by purchasing an official Alison Diploma, Certificate or PDF.
Having an official Alison document is a great way to celebrate and share your success. It is:
- Ideal to include with CVs, job applications and portfolios
- A way to show your ability to learn and achieve high results