Corporate management is the process of leading, administrating and directing a company or organisation. The course Fundamentals of Corporate Management will introduce you to the tasks performed by corporate management such as strategic planning, managing company resources and attaining the company's objectives.
The course begins by teaching you about the characteristics of large-scale organisations, and describes the functions of different types of organisation and the environment in which they operate. Next, the course shows you how to evaluate organisational performance using key performance indicators (KPIs), and discusses the role of management within an organisation. Finally, the course explains the differences in management styles and how to identify the key skills required to be an effective manager.
This course will be of great interest to professionals who would like to improve their corporate management skills by understanding large business systems and operations.
Having completed this course you will be able to:
- Describe the characteristics of large-scale organisations.
- Describe the functions of different types of organisation and the environment in which they operate.
- Evaluate organisational performance using key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Discuss the role of management within an organisation.
- Explain the differences in management styles.
- Identify the key skills required to be an effective manager.
All Alison courses are free to study. To successfully complete a course you must score 80% or higher in each course assessments. Upon successful completion of a course, you can choose to make your achievement formal by purchasing an official Alison Diploma, Certificate or PDF.
Having an official Alison document is a great way to celebrate and share your success. It is:
- Ideal to include with CVs, job applications and portfolios
- A way to show your ability to learn and achieve high results