WHAT ARE AUDIT FOLLOW-UP ACTIVITIES?
Audit follow-up activities include the following:
• Observe corrective actions and correction plans.
• Ensure implementation of actions proposed.
• After the acceptance of proposed actions, this should be formulated in an action plan.
• The plan should have a target timeline for every action point.
• The next audit date is proposed as an audit follow-up activity.
• The timing of the next audit will be agreed by the seriousness of the non-conformities.
Log in to save your progress and obtain a certificate in Alison’s free Diploma in ISO Standards - Integrated Management System (IMS) online course
Sign up to save your progress and obtain a certificate in Alison’s free Diploma in ISO Standards - Integrated Management System (IMS) online course
Please enter you email address and we will mail you a link to reset your password.