Performance evaluation (clause 9) - This clause provides the requirements of assessing the performance of the EMS.
The main areas of evaluation are:a
• Monitoring, measurement and analysis
• Evaluation of compliance
• Internal audit
• Management reviews
Monitoring, measurement and analysis (Clause 9.1) - The organization must develop, apply and carry out processes for monitoring, measurement and analysis of the EMS.
Monitoring and measurement involves the following:
1. Ensuring legal and other requirements are complied with
2. Recognizing aspects, associated risks and opportunities
3. Improvements towards the attainment of EMS objectives
4. Impacts and the efficiency of operational and other controls
Log in to save your progress and obtain a certificate in Alison’s free Diploma in ISO Standards - Integrated Management System (IMS) online course
Sign up to save your progress and obtain a certificate in Alison’s free Diploma in ISO Standards - Integrated Management System (IMS) online course
Please enter you email address and we will mail you a link to reset your password.