Introduction to Journalism
On successful completion of this module, students will be able to:
• Explain the different types of journalist
• Define the main criteria for a news story
• Develop a system for fact checking and research
• Use note taking skills effectively
• Explain how to perform an interview
When participating in the course you can access further course information by clicking on the buttons at the base of the screen.
Log in to save your progress and obtain a certificate in Alison’s free Diploma in Journalism online course
Sign up to save your progress and obtain a certificate in Alison’s free Diploma in Journalism online course
Please enter you email address and we will mail you a link to reset your password.