Is it just me or is it very difficult to reflect on the meaning of these topics than being asked to describe it all "respectively" a Task and A Half!.
What Is Marriage? What Is a Family?
• Describe society’s current understanding of family
• Recognize changes in marriage and family patterns
• Differentiate between lines of decent and residence
Variations in Family Life
• Recognize variations in family life
• Understand the prevalence of single parents, cohabitation, same-sex couples, and unmarried individuals
• Discuss the social impact of changing family structures
Challenges Families Face
• Understand the social and interpersonal impact of divorce
• Describe the social and interpersonal impact of family abuse
Log in to save your progress and obtain a certificate in Alison’s free Sociology Studies - Social Institutions online course
Sign up to save your progress and obtain a certificate in Alison’s free Sociology Studies - Social Institutions online course
Please enter you email address and we will mail you a link to reset your password.