Plumbing math must have many applications available for calculations on different projects.
Plumbing Math – Learning Outcomes
After completing this module, you will be able to:
• Recognize the importance of knowing basic math skills that will help you to do plumbing tasks
• Apply math operations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentage, fractions, conversions to calculate pipe length
• Describe the terms associated with plumbing math
• Discuss the general process for measuring pipes
• Identify the difference between thread makeup and fitting allowance in measuring pipe length
Log in to save your progress and obtain a certificate in Alison’s free Diploma in Plumbing Studies online course
Sign up to save your progress and obtain a certificate in Alison’s free Diploma in Plumbing Studies online course
Please enter you email address and we will mail you a link to reset your password.