• As transactions are increasingly conducted electronically, a firm's Website will be its defining image and the main point of interaction with many stakeholders.
• Consequently, firms must ensure that they take full advantage of the technology available to maximize their impact.
• Using the I2M matrix and modeling the behavior of others provides a framework for designing and implementing an effective Website that takes full advantage of the Internet tools.
• The collective image of the Website must communicate the overall integration and message of the organization.
• Internet tools should be integrated into the Internet Marketing Strategy, but also a corporation's entire Web presence must be cohesive in order to communicate a consistent message to stakeholders.
END OF UNIT
To access the next unit, please click the topic title below this course
Log in to save your progress and obtain a certificate in Alison’s free E-Commerce - Introduction to Internet Marketing Strategies for Businesses online course
Sign up to save your progress and obtain a certificate in Alison’s free E-Commerce - Introduction to Internet Marketing Strategies for Businesses online course
Please enter you email address and we will mail you a link to reset your password.