Complete Courses - Earn Discounts | For a limited time, earn up to 30% OFF!Find out more
For a more enjoyable learning experience, we recommend that you study the mobile-friendly republished version of this course.Take me to revised course.
hi all, i am finding difficulties in opening the learning outcomes,can you help?
to be able to give service quality as its best standards to customers
I think this course will helps me.
Having completed this module the learner will be able to:
• Define what Service Quality is
• List examples of service industries
• Explain the "moment of truth" in service
• Describe customer acceptance criteria
• Define the dimensions of service quality (reliability and responsiveness)
• Describe what is meant by customer satisfaction
• Explain what the service quality gap means
Log in to save your progress and obtain a certificate in Alison’s free Introduction to Service Quality for Service Industries online course
Sign up to save your progress and obtain a certificate in Alison’s free Introduction to Service Quality for Service Industries online course
Please enter you email address and we will mail you a link to reset your password.