After completing this module you will be able to:
• List the characteristics of marketing that are common to all businesses, despite the differences.
• Determine the importance of the consumer to your marketing campaign.
• Objectively compare your organization’s existing capabilities with their ability to meet consumer's needs.
• Communicate effectively with employees, competitors and the media.
• Base intelligent marketing decisions on facts about how competitors operate.
• Observe and note effectively what is happening in the environment in which you operate.
Log in to save your progress and obtain a certificate in Alison’s free Introduction to Marketing online course
Sign up to save your progress and obtain a certificate in Alison’s free Introduction to Marketing online course
Please enter you email address and we will mail you a link to reset your password.