After completing this module you will be able to:
• Briefly describe the human nervous system.
• Identify the major subdivisions of the human nervous system.
• Briefly describe the structure of a neuron.
• Define the following terminology in relation to the human nervous system - neuron, nerve, fiber tract, ganglion, nucleus
• Distinguish between general nervous elements and special nervous elements.
• Distinguish between somatic and visceral innervation.
Log in to save your progress and obtain a certificate in Alison’s free Introduction to the Human Nervous System online course
Sign up to save your progress and obtain a certificate in Alison’s free Introduction to the Human Nervous System online course
Please enter you email address and we will mail you a link to reset your password.