Outdoor Education - Ways of viewing the environment: focus questions
1. Debate the range of the ways we see the land today. What has this meant
for the destruction of the wilderness?
2. Choose three environments you have visited this year and outline how
you felt being there.
3. Describe your relationship with the land.
4. What is the future of our environment, what will happen next?
5. Outline three different organisations and how they relate to the land
(eg: farmers, environmentalists, skiers etc)
6. Think back to your childhood, what is your most vivid memory of the
wilderness. It might be climbing a tree, it might be your back yard or it
might be the first time you went to the beach. Write a brief story about
this experience trying to capture the feel of that experience.
7. Think back to the stories you were told about the environment when you
were young, write short children's story that illustrates your perception
of the land.
Previous | Next
Log in to save your progress and obtain a certificate in Alison’s free Diploma in Outdoor and Physical Education Studies online course
Sign up to save your progress and obtain a certificate in Alison’s free Diploma in Outdoor and Physical Education Studies online course
Please enter you email address and we will mail you a link to reset your password.