Core Mathematics - Interpreting graphs
The example above shows the flight of a tennis ball projected vertically
up in the air.
The example traces the motion of a tennis ball. It:
* shows the greatest height reached
* shows when the greatest height was reached
* shows when the tennis ball was 10m above the ground
* shows how long the ball was in the air
* shows the height of the ball after 2.5 secs
Previous | Next
Log in to save your progress and obtain a certificate in Alison’s free Diploma in Mathematics online course
Sign up to save your progress and obtain a certificate in Alison’s free Diploma in Mathematics online course
Please enter you email address and we will mail you a link to reset your password.