Information Technology - The implementation phase
The Implementation Phase
The implementation phase is where physical and conceptual resources that
are required for the project are obtained and integrated into the existing
system to produce the final working system.
There are a number of steps that are followed in this phase, including:
* planning and announcing the implementation
* acquiring the hardware resources
* acquiring the software resources
* preparing the physical facilities
* educating the participants and users
* preparing an implementation schedule (or changeover)
* changing over to the new system.
Previous | Next
Log in to save your progress and obtain a certificate in Alison’s free Fundamentals of Project Management online course
Sign up to save your progress and obtain a certificate in Alison’s free Fundamentals of Project Management online course
Please enter you email address and we will mail you a link to reset your password.