For a more enjoyable learning experience, we recommend that you study the mobile-friendly republished version of this course.Take me to revised course.
I cannot see any text about topic only advertisement shows here.
who may have an example of balance sheet in word format
what is ageing analysis?
i notice that some of the words here might mean different thing on other subject such as construct and criticise...but i am beginning to remember stuff like this in high school that is like ...25 years ago and i kinda have a vivid memory of it...
accounting information in assessing the performance of a business operated as a sole trader in such matters as profitability and liquidity.
What does ageing analysis
A-C analyse, balance, calculate, construct, check, criticize
Accounting - Introduction - Accounting terminology, A - C
Accounting terminology, A - C
* accounting information in assessing the performance of a business
operated as a sole trader in such matters as profitability and liquidity;
* debtors using an ageing analysis;
* the information presented in accounting reports and budgets for a
* ledger accounts at the end of an accounting period; 
* the 'disposal of asset' account to determine the profit or loss on
disposal of assets.
* owners equity (capital) from a given list of assets and liabilities at
a particular date;
* the amount of profit earned from a given set of information relating to
a specific period of time.
* the accuracy of ledger recordings;
* a bank statement against the cash records of a business.
* items into categories of assets, liabilities and owners equity, with
revenue and expenses as elements of owners equity;
* items in Profit and Loss statements to provide information for
assessing the performance of different functions or responsibilities.
* a 'T' ledger with a three column ledger;
* the cash method of recognising a transaction with the accrual method of
recognising a transaction.
* a control account from data provided, e.g., a debtors control account,
to determine credit sales;
* a table showing the impact of different methods of depreciation on the
Profit and Loss statement and balance sheet.
* the preparation of annual accounting reports in terms of their value to
the management of a business.
Previous | Next
Log in to save your progress and obtain a certificate in Alison’s free Fundamentals of Accounting online course
Sign up to save your progress and obtain a certificate in Alison’s free Fundamentals of Accounting online course
Please enter you email address and we will mail you a link to reset your password.