By the end of this module, you will be able to:
- List the key elements that should appear in every spreadsheet model.
- Outline the steps involved in getting ready to build a spreadsheet model.
- Summarise the factors that need to be considered when building the input datasheet for a pricing model.
- Select an appropriate discount rate for use in Net Present Value analysis.
- State the risks that increase with an increase in the life of a project.
- Estimate the value of the project or business using the discounted cash flow valuation model.
Log in to save your progress and obtain a certificate in Alison’s free The Fundamentals of Spreadsheet Modelling online course
Sign up to save your progress and obtain a certificate in Alison’s free The Fundamentals of Spreadsheet Modelling online course
Please enter you email address and we will mail you a link to reset your password.