By the end of this module you will be able to:
- Define healing as it pertains to someone suffering from trauma or shock.
- State the differences between shock and trauma.
- Explain the difference between surviving and thriving.
- State the necessary steps to prepare for ‘clearing and cleaning’ exercises.
- Define ‘Template Memories’.
- Demonstrate the TAT pose and the Three-Spot Tapping Points exercises.
- List the steps in the Inner Child & Adult Self-reclamation exercise
Log in to save your progress and obtain a certificate in Alison’s free PTSD: Dealing with Shock and Trauma online course
Sign up to save your progress and obtain a certificate in Alison’s free PTSD: Dealing with Shock and Trauma online course
Please enter you email address and we will mail you a link to reset your password.