After you have analyzed your collected data and answered your research question, you will write a report to show your findings to others.
• The research report is a document describing what you aimed to study, how you studied it, as well as reporting what you found.
• Research reports are divided into quantitative and qualitative reports, however, they may be combined quantitative and qualitative reports.
• Writing the research report is the last step in the research journey. It will reflect what you did, what you found, and your conclusion.
• You must write your research report in academic language and divide it into different sections.
• Your research report must be clear, accurate, logical, and concise.
The research report could be divided into two sections including:
1. Preliminary section
2. And main body
The preliminary section includes:
1. Title Page 2.
3. Table of contents
4. List of tables
5. List of figures
The main body includes:
1. Introduction and literature review
5. Limitations and recommendations
Log in to save your progress and obtain a certificate in Alison’s free Essentials of Research Methodology online course
Sign up to save your progress and obtain a certificate in Alison’s free Essentials of Research Methodology online course
Please enter you email address and we will mail you a link to reset your password.