Facebook recently introduced a really cool new feature called marketplace where you can buy and sell to your local community.
Products Intended for Different Types of Group
For global groups, it is easier to sell digital products because of the shipping problem. You can sell physical products for local groups, things you make yourself or things that you source somewhere cheaply.
• Create your own brand's group
• Participate in other large groups not created by you
• Consistent, long-term engagement
• Builds superfans
How to Start Using Local Groups
• Locate the buy and sell groups on the map to see what's going on in your area
• Find and join great Facebook groups
• Post your products and get sales results from posting
Marketing from your Group on Facebook:
• Can't run ads to populate the group
• Not easy to get a group going
• Great for engagement and for long-term superfans
Successful Facebook Group Formula
• There should be a reason for people to join your page or group, very clear and compelling benefit from being in the group.
• To engage your group there's something you can post every day that inspires a conversation or discussion.
• Find and post amazing things on the web that are related to your group's content that is naturally shareable.
• If you have group rules and create sort of good citizens in your group that follow the rules and enforcing others to do the same then long term the group can be almost entirely automated and growing without you even working on it.
Log in to save your progress and obtain a certificate in Alison’s free Foundations of Facebook Marketing and Marketplace online course
Sign up to save your progress and obtain a certificate in Alison’s free Foundations of Facebook Marketing and Marketplace online course
Please enter you email address and we will mail you a link to reset your password.