Having completed this module you will be able to:
• Identify the functions of Oracle VirtualBox.
• List the steps to install a Linux Operating System on your computer.
• Recall the Linux boot process.
• Outline the steps to add and partition discs on your Linux system.
• Describe the function of Logical Volume Management (LVM).
• Explain the role of swap files.
• Discuss the importance of file system checks.
• Define RAID on Linux systems.
Log in to save your progress and obtain a certificate in Alison’s free Linux Disc Management online course
Sign up to save your progress and obtain a certificate in Alison’s free Linux Disc Management online course
Please enter you email address and we will mail you a link to reset your password.