By the end of this module, you will be able to:
- Outline the process of cement hydration.
- Describe the processes and conditions that make a concrete special.
- Distinguish the effects of hot weather on fresh and hardened concrete.
- Explain the factors to consider in the sampling and testing of concrete.
- State the methods used in concrete compaction.
Log in to save your progress and obtain a certificate in Alison’s free Development of Special Concretes online course
Sign up to save your progress and obtain a certificate in Alison’s free Development of Special Concretes online course
Please enter you email address and we will mail you a link to reset your password.