By the end of this module, you will be able to:
- Compute the right proportions of materials used in concrete making.
- Distinguish between concrete mean strength and characteristic strength.
- Describe the procedure for making adjustments to a concrete mix.
- Discuss the causes of the different types of pores in concrete.
- Explain the purpose and dosage of the different types of admixtures used in concrete.
Log in to save your progress and obtain a certificate in Alison’s free Development of Special Concretes online course
Sign up to save your progress and obtain a certificate in Alison’s free Development of Special Concretes online course
Please enter you email address and we will mail you a link to reset your password.