By the end of this module, you will be able to:
- Describe the different forms in which polymers are used in concrete.
- List and the various types of formwork and their applications.
- State the effects of over-compaction and improper compaction of concrete.
- Outline the procedure followed in precast concrete construction.
- Discuss the process of recycling construction and demolition waste.
Log in to save your progress and obtain a certificate in Alison’s free Applications of Special Concretes online course
Sign up to save your progress and obtain a certificate in Alison’s free Applications of Special Concretes online course
Please enter you email address and we will mail you a link to reset your password.