By the end of this module, you will be able to:
- State the apparatus used to test the flow characteristics of concrete and cement paste.
- List the different types of fibres used to reinforce concrete.
- Describe the procedure for proportioning fibre-reinforced concrete.
- Outline the properties of fibre-reinforced concrete in its hardened state.
- Discuss the parameters that affect the characteristics of fibre-reinforced concrete.
Log in to save your progress and obtain a certificate in Alison’s free Models of Special Concretes online course
Sign up to save your progress and obtain a certificate in Alison’s free Models of Special Concretes online course
Please enter you email address and we will mail you a link to reset your password.